- Corporate Name:
- SPRING FIELD Inc.
401-2-15-1 Kanda Tsukasa-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0048
Phone : 03−5577−4836
Fax : 03−5577−4861
E-MAIL : email@example.com
URL : http://www.spring-field.co.jp/
- Foundation Date:
- July 3rd, 2006
- Masanori Haruno
- Main Banks:
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Sugamo Shinkin Bank
- Corporate Vision:
- We aim to produce ambitious outcome through our service and go along closely towards development of delightful organizations and communities.
- We strive to be an “education media company” where everyone can experience effective learning opportunities through integrated advanced media technologies.
- We create “learning entertainments” through which learners can experience fun of learning.
- Scope of Business:
- Development and implementation of training programs customized for businesses and institutions.
- Consultation about organizational research and reform.
- Development of database system for learning support and assessment.
- Production of video and WEB media.
Stratified TrainingNew employees; Young employees; Mid-level employees; Middle management; Senior management candidates
Purpose-specific TrainingLeadership management
Target-based management, problem solving, and operational change
Teambuilding; conference facilitation skills
Motivation; interpersonal relationship and communication; on-site supervising and coaching
Logical thinking and debating; logical presentation
Training and fostering of in-house instructors & OJT trainers
Training of service manners and basic business skills for younger employees
CDP (career development program)
[Research and Consultation Division]
AssessmentMultiple survey with a 360-degree view of how managers and employees are demonstrating their ability: Preparation of the survey forms, implementation of the survey and reporting the survey results
Organization AssessmentProblem research (exploration and inquiry into causes of organizational and/or corporate cultural issues)
Consultation“Medaka no Gakko” Program (for qualitative improvements in human relations and development of stand-alone organizations)
Programs for permeation and practice of the corporate philosophy & values
Corporate revitalization programs
[Division for Database System Development of Learning Support and Assessment]
Learning Support SystemDevelopment of WEB assessment system
Development of learning support and follow-up
Learning-support toolsEducational games
Human-skill training cards
Case study videos
Publishing, Editing Design/DTPEducational publications, monthly magazines, advertisement leaflets
Video productionFree distribution from our TV station “Arigato! TV”
Learning tool videos
- Business Fields where we have served so far:
Private EnterprisesChemistry, home electric appliances, real estate, construction, building, IT and information, restaurant chain, food manufacturer, beverage producer, manufacturer of medicaments & medical implements, fabric and fiber corporation group, fuel, transportation group, travel, amusement, cosmetics, etc.
Other OrganizationsNational public officers, Tokyo metropolitan and municipal officials, municipal government officials, Posts and Telecommunications’ labor union, university officers, university seminar courses, senior citizen groups, artist groups, etc.